1. We now offer low cost, money saving preventative treatment plans! We have many plans to choose from starting at kitten or puppy hood. These plans allow you to get all the necessary treatments that your pet needs on a yearly basis for low monthly payments. Please contact us to learn more about these wellness plans.
2.Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
3. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. East West Veterinary Care Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee